Oglebys' 3 Point Shot

JO stat line tonight. 10 mins 0 points 0 rebounds 0 Steals 0 blocks 1 TO and I seen at least one deffensive laps.

didn't show up in a big game? shocking. dude's like the trashman, only comes to play in blowouts.

I think I have read this thread at least 25 times before.

It won't stop either, there is an obsession with drilling on JO.

I think people need to start realizing that Fran is big on "Coach Speak" when talking up his players mainly JO's 3-point shot.

I wish Herby was here, this is where he would say, I don't miss Gatens shooting.

Yeah, this team really doesn't miss Gatens shooting at all!

I think the problem has more to do with him falling away from the shot than being in motion or not square.

This!?! If I see him do another fall away jumper from 22 feet, with no close defender, I am just going to shake my head. No more screaming at the tv. No more open jaw. No more saying wtf was that!? I am just going to shake my. He does that stupid fall away when nobody is around. I do not get why Fran is not beating him to a bloody pulp on the sidelines everytime he does it.

While we're on the subject of poor shooting......how about the team as a whole.....oh wait, god, I guess we've beat that to death as well.....next up purdue..:)...i would love to get a win there....Iowa d/n play well at this venue either....

He is not a secret and despite his struggles, teams know to deny him the ball and keep a hand up, thus he keeps moving further back behind the arc. When faced with ball pressure, he lowers his head and dribbles hard right, usually with unfavorable outcomes. I would rather see him run curl cuts and shoot two pointers than be a complete non-factor offensively the rest of the season.

Latest posts