Officiating

xdhsgrad2002x

Last post before I go thank God this morning.

I know MSU was screaming about the refs, so here are a few huge ones that went against Iowa or simply were correct.

Helmet to Helmet was a good call, a high hit on defenseless player should always get called.

The fumble by Wegher didn't matter because if you watch the replay you see Wegher came up with the ball when the pile was pulled apart.

Bulaga shouldn't have been called for Holding on the three yard line, the linebacker was spinning, and spun to the ground, Bulaga got shafted because the linebacker fell down.

On MSU's long run play, the right side got cleared out because Prater got held, which allowed for a huge run.

There also were two plays in the first half where Claybourne was being held around the neck and no call. MSU had no reason to complain about the refs.

Good posts guys! Anymore, fans of the losing team always seem to think they got jobbed by the refs...sometimes they are, no doubt about that, but most of the time it's like last night, where those fans clearly see what they want to see and can't grasp the reality that their team lost. Let them have their moment of b!tching and moaning, we'll just take the "W".

What about the 2 pass interfence non calls on our last drive. The long pass in the enszone and the throwback pass to Moeaki where the defender went through him to the ball?

They should really stop blaming the officiating and start yelling at their defensive coaching staff. 70yds in 1:30, after giving 70yds of passing in the previous 58+ minutes.

Not to mention the final play where they had the entire stadium at the front.

The quick slant was there for the killing.

There was poor offiiating all around... they were holding all night and never called PI or Def holding on MSU until the end and they could have called it another 2 times after that.... how about the corner of the end zone long pass? The defende ran into DJK and never made a play on the ball at all.

What scares me more is the officiating in the other confernces are horendous and maybe even corrupt... let's not forget the Florida bowl game brothers.... I have a sick feeling in my stomach if we make it to Pasadena...

Bottom line is that Champions rise to the occasion, are solid in the clutch, and overcome adversity.... and this is soemthing special...I am so glad to be able to watch it happen!!!

Yeah, they are going crazy over on the Spartan boards for the refs. Calling for suspensions and firing. The biggest being over the high hit call. I am just wondering, isn't there typically a delay with Helmet to Helmet calls?

Since I was there...

Sparty has NO right to ***** about the officials. None!

Listening to MSU postgame and Dantonio calling out the official timekeeper for the final seconds left on the clock last night...what did you want him to do coach?..cheat and run clock when it was uncalled for?

nice.

Unbelievable effort by the entire team in the face of heavy adversity. Go Hawks!

Speaking of officiating, apparently Florida got another gift from the officials in yesterday's game, this time the replay booth blew it.

Since I was there...

Sparty has NO right to ***** about the officials. None!

Listening to MSU postgame and Dantonio calling out the official timekeeper for the final seconds left on the clock last night...what did you want him to do coach?..cheat and run clock when it was uncalled for?

nice.

Unbelievable effort by the entire team in the face of heavy adversity. Go Hawks!

I just watched the final drive again via DVR and on 3rd and Goal, there should have actually been 6 seconds, not 5. So we got the bad call there.

Every other stoppage on that drive was perfect.

Latest posts