Officiating the worst I have seen in a long time

Nothing went right for Iowa today. The refs didn't lose the game, but they haulted a big Iowa drive. Coker had the 1st down anyway and that false start call was BS.

The fix is in. Iowa was not supposed to win this game. I wouldn't even trust these clowns to officiate a Pop Warner game of 10 year olds. All 11 Iowa players were set on that play. Kirk is right; total bullsh!t. Turrible. Just Turrible.

Don't spend the money you were paid to call this game all in one play, boys. You might draw attention from the IRS.

i-have-no-life-math-joke-pun-demotivational-posters-1298042161.jpg

The officiating may have seemed off today, but I think they were just flag happy and it went both ways. It just cost us more because we were behind and needed those plays more. Iowa just plain lost. weak first half effort, typical coaching and lack of execution on a gazillion incomplete pass plays and halfback dives for nothing. Pretty good effort by D except yards after reception.

Several bad calls. I'm sure MSU had some as well, but obviously we don't focus on those. Some notable bad calls though - MSU clearly false started twice on goal to goal situations in the 2nd quarter. Both fumbled and didn't really hurt us, but not sure what the refs are looking at. Holding call on long Bernstine return in 2nd quarter - horrible call there was no hold at all, MSU guy basically just fell down and Iowa got called for hold. On Bernstine's fumble, the ref blew the whistle BEFORE MSU recovered. As soon as the whistle is blown the play is dead no matter what was about to happen. Iowa should have retained possession because of that. That was a big call there. No doubt he fumbled, but the whistle blew so the play is over.

Nothing went right for Iowa today. The refs didn't lose the game, but they haulted a big Iowa drive. Coker had the 1st down anyway and that false start call was BS.

Couldn't agree more. I had a bigger problem with the spot of the ball then I did with the flag for the false start. And honestly, I think the officiating in this league has been anything but good for the past couple years in this conference, I can't say this game was any worse than any of the others I've seen this year.

The people that are clueless are the ones that think Iowa was set on that play. The freakin TE barely had his hand down when the ball was snapped and no where near a full second.

The officials aren't the problem, it is the Iowa offense not doing anything. But hey have that loser mentality and blame the officials.

Didn't know the tight end has to have his hand down to start a play?

Latest posts