Officiating the worst I have seen in a long time

tweeterhawk

The fix is in. Iowa was not supposed to win this game. I wouldn't even trust these clowns to officiate a Pop Warner game of 10 year olds. All 11 Iowa players were set on that play. Kirk is right; total bullsh!t. Turrible. Just Turrible.

Don't spend the money you were paid to call this game all in one play, boys. You might draw attention from the IRS.

I hate the "officials are losing it for us" talk, but it is starting to look that way, alot of questionable penalties, and the cousins fumble clearly are guy was on the ground with the ball, but somehow msu kept the ball???

The officiating isn't any worse than Michigan got last week. Stop whining about that and blame the coaching and defense for getting torched the entire first half. KF wasn't ready for this game. He was too busy crying over PSU's troubles.

I'm surprised cyclones17 and the rest of his cronies aren't in here right now since the board has always railed on them for whining about the officiating.

The people that are clueless are the ones that think Iowa was set on that play. The freakin TE barely had his hand down when the ball was snapped and no where near a full second.

The officials aren't the problem, it is the Iowa offense not doing anything. But hey have that loser mentality and blame the officials.

The people that are clueless are the ones that think Iowa was set on that play. The freakin TE barely had his hand down when the ball was snapped and no where near a full second.

The officials aren't the problem, it is the Iowa offense not doing anything. But hey have that loser mentality and blame the officials.

Agree completely. The officials weren't the best, but you can't play this bad on both sides of the ball and then try to look for an outside presence to blame a loss on. We weren't ready to play and it showed.

I'm just saying the officiating didn't beat Iowa today, Iowa beat Iowa and the play everyone is b!tching about was the correct call so people need to just stop thinking the officials are out to get Iowa.

I know, I was just giving you some cheeze for being salty again ;)

The only thing more pathetic than how the Hawkeyes played today, is complaining about the officials. That is not why they lost. 3 turnovers and getting whipped on both sides of the ball, combined with lousy personnel decisions and lack of execution is why you lose football games.

You are what your record says you are (Ferentz quote). And the Hawks are an average team.

Too bad, because McNutt is a helluva player. Simply Awesome.

you remind me of the type of iowa fan that thinks we are always a play away from the national title. You are so far out of reality, it isn't even funny.

Latest posts