Officially; The Winter of our Discontent (hawkeye hoops)

DeanMarshall

Very bizarre.

Yesterday, we had grown men, hastily e-mailing around because some kid in Indiana was rumored to be 'coming to save the day' at Carver Hawkeye.

Can the apocalypse really be too far away?

The day I heard Paki O'Meara was going to be the next Jacob Hester was the most apocalyptic statement that I can recall.

Can't remember who made that claim...

Very bizarre.

Yesterday, we had grown men, hastily e-mailing around because some kid in Indiana was rumored to be 'coming to save the day' at Carver Hawkeye.

Can the apocalypse really be too far away?

Yeah, I recall a certain poster wanting Iowa to get a hardship declared so that Kaylon Williams could come in here second semester to day the day.....Oh, yeah, that was you!!

The day I heard Paki O'Meara was going to be the next Jacob Hester was the most apocalyptic statement that I can recall.

Can't remember who made that claim...

Oh wait..........No, it was probably when 'someone' ahem........ahem......said that Ali Farokmenash 'would never' be a good college player.

Now that was just plain, INSANITY........no sign of the apocalypse.
And stormin..........How about you just leave the Hard working Paki O'Meara and his BCS ring out of it? WOWSa..........sad

Yeah, I recall a certain poster wanting Iowa to get a hardship declared so that Kaylon Williams could come in here second semester to day the day.....Oh, yeah, that was you!!

Winner winner
6723_big_7232007102110.jpg

DuffmyMan.........My main man..........my Boy!

Duff---------And what praytel.........Would be wrong with having Kaylon Williams join our ROBUST roster, if it's legal?????????

Good Lord.....................HELP US! Someone! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait..........No, it was probably when 'someone' ahem........ahem......said that Ali Farokmenash 'would never' be a good college player.

Now that was just plain, INSANITY........no sign of the apocalypse.
And stormin..........How about you just leave the Hard working Paki O'Meara and his BCS ring out of it? WOWSa..........sad

Whoa Whoa, DeanMarshall, what are you getting so up in arm about for? Was it you that posted that about Paki? I thought it was someone else on the old Scout boards... EverHawk or something like that.

I said Ali would never be a Big Ten guard. Show me how that's wrong. Thanks in advance.

Whoa Whoa, DeanMarshall, what are you getting so up in arm about for? Was it you that posted that about Paki? I thought it was someone else on the old Scout boards... EverHawk or something like that.

I said Ali would never be a Big Ten guard. Show me how that's wrong. Thanks in advance.

Well duh its not wrong because he plays in the MVC!! :)

I agree with you only if you then are able to get players better than the guy you decide not to recruit. Is that fair?

Storminspankyboy--------

You KNOW that I'm good friends with Ever and YES I did talk to him at the Orange Bowl. He laughed when I brought up your name. I think Ever moved out to Vancouver, BC to get a new start. He's going to be unhappy about Pete Carroll moving up there though.

Spank.........Quit taking yourself so seriously. Jacobson, Egleseder and Ali are laughin their arses off, right now, you know.

He's definitely good enough to play on Iowa which would make him good enough to be a B10 guard I suppose.

Just... the way everything is written, the way everything comes out, I seriously believe that Dean has diagnosable but untreated mental problems.

Storminspankyboy--------

You KNOW that I'm good friends with Ever and YES I did talk to him at the Orange Bowl. He laughed when I brought up your name. I think Ever moved out to Vancouver, BC to get a new start. He's going to be unhappy about Pete Carroll moving up there though.

Spank.........Quit taking yourself so seriously. Jacobson, Egleseder and Ali are laughin their arses off, right now, you know.

I love you, DeanMarshall. I'm serious.
Never leave.

Latest posts