Official: Where's the Gamethread? Gamethread: Iowa Poaches some Sheep from Out West

I’m calling this as 21-10 for a final score. Switching off, I knew we were frauds.
K. Bye.

I don't think the statistics showed fraudulence. Nor the winning streak. Nor who they beat.

Better get one quick here, though. Let's see what they do to adjust.

Do you honestly see a win today? We’re losing this game. CSU looks like they have vastly superior talent by the eye test.
Ok let’s not get carried away because if that is true then Iowa isn’t even a top fifty team.

*KF & family conservative control football.

*Defense is playing a little flat and coaches apparently taking CU defense seriously.
*Really really poor decision by Petie on that pass for an interception. Even he is being lazy minded just as has the offensive coordinator. Why throw the ball with a defender right there. He had already decided Where he was throwing the ball on that play. Petie also has been go g to quick to his release receiver too soon.

Ok let’s not get carried away because if that is true then Iowa isn’t even a top fifty team.

*Defense is playing a little flat and coaches apparently taking CU defense seriously.
*Really really poor decision by Petie on that pass for an interception. Even he is being lazy minded just as has the offensive coordinator. Why throw the ball with a defender right there. He had already decided Where he was throwing the ball on that play. Petie also has been go g to quick to his release receiver too soon.

Not saying they are more talented but if you didn’t know who these teams were you would swear Iowa was the mid major. They look more talented.

That INT is on the OC, sorry. That's a lousy play call for that part of the field IMO.

QBs job on a quick screen like that is to secure the snap, square the shoulders, and fire.

Just goes to show you have to bring it every week and improve. Ia offense not improving enough and D even showing some cracks as teams have more time to prepare. No defensive score at this point and turnovers. Will be interesting to see how boys respond.

certainly not out of it but I dont think this is a matter of just turning it on. They have a good QB and offensive plan. Probably going to take some turnovers to come out on top. Just cant depend on the offense to turn it on

Be honest. If BF wasn't the coaches son with the Head coaches grand children would BF still have a job as the OC?

Doom and Gloom reign supreme

Seattlish — Hope springs eternal for transit woes

Just goes to show you have to bring it every week and improve. Ia offense not improving enough and D even showing some cracks as teams have more time to prepare. No defensive score at this point and turnovers. Will be interesting to see how boys respond.
I think the defense is coming out pi$$ed on their first series, and there will be a qb spy and double team on the te until they show they can do anything else.

The first play is going to be a deep incomplete pass guaranteed.

WHAT DID I WALK BACK INTO??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I had to take my kid to work and I get back to Petras basically handing the ball off to the wrong team and a 14 point swing!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? How can ANYONE with half a brain make that throw???? What did he think was gonna happen there??? Even if he completes it, it wasn't going there

If a fluke happens and we lose this game somehow please step forward here and now and support keeping Brian.

I expect Iowa to come out and mean business.

Latest posts