Official: Where's the Gamethread? Gamethread: Iowa Poaches some Sheep from Out West

Who was that player that missed that block on that TD? I mean if he even blocks the defender with any semblance of a block we walk into the end zone.

That's what I like to hear

Hawks, Maybe the best team in the BIG

Active Listening GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

That's right

That's right, Jack

I called it, D gives the O a gift.

0-0 game again boys, up to you how it plays out from here.

O can do it. They've shown repeated flashes all year. Gotta focus up and execute with consistency. A couple WRs are going have to step up or we are in big trouble this year.

Who was that player that missed that block on that TD? I mean if he even blocks the defender with any semblance of a block we walk into the end zone.
Yeah, there's gonna be some hit drills this week. 1 on 1, just like hs, WRs vs Safties and CBS. They cost Iowa a 14 point swing.

Take petras out of the equation and our offense isn't half bad

Well Petras did have a long TD and another 50+ yard pass. I dont understand some of you people. You bitch and moan about not getting some long passes then we get some and you bitch and moan about the QB.

Face it Brian F called a shitty play when CSU picked off that bubble screen right to the side where CSU just did a corner blitz, Podolak said it was a bad play call for that reason.

Latest posts