*** OFFICIAL UNI VS IOWA PREDICTION THREAD***

HawkIPA

I will start it.

This game will be tougher than most think, no way I would pick Iowa to cover if the line is still around 16.

UNI- 20

Iowa- 31

Iowa sweats it out in the first half, perhaps tied or a touchdown lead. Pulls away in the 4th. 31-14 iowa.

38-10. Stop panicking.

No panic; but 38 points isn't a lot for a B1G team to score on a D2 school. Let's not forget, that UNI literally isn't in the same class as Iowa. Over the years, however, we've been conditioned to think that a win is a win, even if it takes back-to-back blocked FG attempts against a D2 school.

No way does Iowa take this game lightly. Everything I have read, heard, and watched says that Iowa is preparing for this season in a very business like, professional way. They have a "chip on the shoulder" attitude and a goal of re-establishing themselves as the "bullies of the BT." They will blow through UNI (for whom I have great respect), Ball St. will be neutered, and ISU sucks and will get embarrassed at Kinnick. Into Pitt undefeated and home with a road victory. Iowa 31, UNI 10. and could be worse for the Panthers.

No way does Iowa take this game lightly. Everything I have read, heard, and watched says that Iowa is preparing for this season in a very business like, professional way. They have a "chip on the shoulder" attitude and a goal of re-establishing themselves as the "bullies of the BT." They will blow through UNI (for whom I have great respect), Ball St. will be neutered, and ISU sucks and will get embarrassed at Kinnick. Into Pitt undefeated and home with a road victory. Iowa 31, UNI 10. and could be worse for the Panthers.

^. ^^^ THIS^^^. *
^
^ ^
Lol, that formation didn't come out quite the way I wanted it to. It would however throw off a defense. :)

I'll put it at 31-14 Hawks. UNI will get some yards on the ground. UNI gets a rushing td in the 2nd and a late passing td in the 4th. If Iowa shuts down the UNI running game they might not score.

I think UNI will keep it close for a half, Iowa will pull away in the 3rd quarter, and the Hawkeyes will coast to a comfortable, though not astounding, victory.

UNI---3-7-0-7--17
Iowa--7-10-14-3--34

31-10. TD in every quarter. FG in the first.

Bethard gets serious 3rd and 4th quarter reps. Let the tweet gossip begin.

34-10 Hawks. It would be more, but we miss 2 FGs early and only run the ball in the 4th quarter. Every scholarship running back who is not redshirting gets carries this game.