official "these refs suck" thread

I think we need a thread about Iowa's play calling, the pass rush and QB play. Using the word you used.

The only thing that is worse than the refs performance is Iowa's
I agree Iowa's performance thus far is horrid. The rest of the season has a bleak outlook at halftime. SMU put up 52 on them last week for golly jeez sake.

The only thing that is worse than the refs performance is Iowa's
I'm afraid your right... What a terrible game Oline is pitiful. I thought NTs D was supposed to be bad. For peats sake we can't run at all. It wouldn't hurt if Stanley could under throw a deepball by a half step instead of over throwing it either.. We are a lucky tipped ball away from being down 2 scores to this team... Bet coaches rip some new ones at halftime...

people that are acting like the Refs have had no barring on the game have their head wedged somewhere deep...

That last TD drive would have never even happened if not for a ridiculous roughing and late hit call.

Bad calls, but Iowa's D is bad enough to have let them score without the penalties. Parker must've been high when he said this was his best front 7. Bazata is avg to below avg without Jaleel chewing up 2 guys. Bower has no business starting.

They have swung the score by 14 points already with their bogus calls. They are complete rubbish. The roughing the passer call was one of the worst that I ever saw.

These refs suck thread/

Maybe they're getting tired here in the 4th quarter. Not getting that flag out quite as fast

Couldn't tell where the officials were from? Was it CUSA? And yes the officials should be embarrassed.

people that are acting like the Refs have had no barring on the game have their head wedged somewhere deep...

That last TD drive would have never even happened if not for a ridiculous roughing and late hit call.

If this was next week I would agree.

I felt like I was watching an alternate universe football game where tackling the guy w/ the football was the wrong thing to do! Unbelievable penalty calling and I watched the Illinois game last night!

Latest posts