!*****Official The NIT Bubbles @ The Lead Miners Game Thread*****!

Great win! .. .. Stat that really sticks out...Baer had a turnover
.. ..
The stat that stuck out to me? Baer with 14 points. I watched the game but don't remember hearing his name that often. Yes .. I heard his name, but when all was said and done .. .. .. 14 points? It was a quiet 14 .. but I'll take it.

GO HAWKS!!!

When you look at some of the garbage teams that are getting thrown in bracketology stuff I can't see why Iowa wouldn't be in bubble conversation now. Honestly I think Iowa has a decent chance at this point.

When you look at some of the garbage teams that are getting thrown in bracketology stuff I can't see why Iowa wouldn't be in bubble conversation now. Honestly I think Iowa has a decent chance at this point.

Bank on it, Baby.....

Beat Penn St and we be Dancing.....!

Last edited:
Despite this being an 'off' WI team, facts are they were still ranked with a good RPI and one the Hawks had to have. I want to venture a guess that their new RPI will be mid 70's?

Check that, real Time has it at 73.

Should be in convo now, but not super serious yet. Let's close out the conf with a winning record first, that would be super sweet and to be savored on its own.

Latest posts