!*****Official The NIT Bubbles @ The Lead Miners Game Thread*****!

tksirius

HN's Love Doctor
Time: 8pm CST
Location: Madison, Wisconsin; where they killed Otis Redding.
Television: ESecPN

These bastards are responsible for killing Otis Redding!
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/otis-redding-the-crown-prince-of-soul-is-dead-19680120

31696002_200x200_pad.jpg

My head says WI by 11. By gut says Iowa by 7. I'm going with my gut since that's my preferred outcome. Either way I would put money on Iowa if I were betting on the game.

Going to be a tough one.....

Must NOT fall behind by 10 at the start. Wisconsin is a very difficult team to come back on. They get a lead and hold on tight.....

Tyler Cook has to avoid getting quick fouls. He has been doing well lately. Really will need him under the basket on offense to score and get Happ and Hayes in foul trouble.....

As Rob has mentioned, keep the turnovers around 10 and we should be in good shape.....

Hawks can do this tonight. They played well enough to win at Minnesota, one of the most difficult places to play in college ball, with the elevated floor and somewhat dim lighting, plus supreme Hatred for the Hawks. The game should have been ours. We played perhaps our best game of the season at Maryland, another tough place to play. The badgers should be sky high for this one, but have had difficulty lately and with Hayes hopefully not 100%, we do have a solid chance to win this one. If Peter and Jordan are on, we win....

Go Hawks.....Pound the Punks senseless tonight.....

I will be watching.....Oh yes, I will be watching.....!

:cool:

Last edited:
Tried to make a bet with a Badger fan this afternoon...was willing to get 11...he refused...offered 9. No bet.

This is a "Litmus Test" game for the young Hawks tonight...they are at least in the NCAA discussion category...and a win on the road in Madison will heat up the talk.

I think Iowa has a 1/3 chance to win...which isn't bad. I like Iowa's chances...hopefully Iowa comes out with energy and doesn't go dull and get buried in the first 5 minutes.

I think if Iowa wins their last two regular season games and their first conference game they are in...unlikely but possible...

Any team that beats Indiana-Maryland-Wisconsin in order is worth having a sniff at the dance.

GET-R-DONE

Let's crack a Brew and Behold a Badger Beat down of Biblical proportions. Mmmm alliteration.