***OFFICIAL TAX SLAYER GAME THREAD: IOWA vs. THE OTHER UT***

So Iowa Staff had stipulation that if you lead a drive you come right back out. lol... Here's your cookie Johnny for leading a drive.. You can't make this **** up.. Wow. This is a MAC team.. loll

Well, the nice thing is that it's halftime so I can pee, and that the defense can rest, before they get scored on to start the 2nd half, and we don't have to listen to the announcers anymore, and I can get some beers, and I can start smoking again,.....am I missing anything?

Will playing CJ rest of game be enough to keep him from transferring?
I think he's gone no matter what. The damage has been done and he should have started after the Iowa State game.

I know for a fact he was on the fence about leaving at the beginning of November. If he stays he knows Rudock will always be there to step in the moment he messes up.

Ferentz really mismanaged this and it's going to **** people off when CJ leaves.

Rumblings out of Philly are Chip Kelly might be available. Screw getting a guy with Iowa ties.

Offer him 10 million per year.

All I can say is WOW, I'm glad I didn't invest the time, money, and vacation time to go to this game. I'd be on my way back to the hotel, or the nearest bar, by now.

Well, the nice thing is that it's halftime so I can pee, and that the defense can rest, before they get scored on to start the 2nd half, and we don't have to listen to the announcers anymore, and I can get some beers, and I can start smoking again,.....am I missing anything?

Sniffing glue...and checking the TV's "guide" 3 more times. ;)

Think we see Jake to start 2nd half? KF stick to his word of one QB for the 2nd half???
Ferentz already broke his promise to CJ after the bowl game last season. CJ was ready to transfer and Ferentz told him he'd have a fair chance to win the job next season and would see playing time even if he didn't.

That never happened and I'm 90% CJ is leaving no matter what happens today.

Think we see Jake to start 2nd half? KF stick to his word of one QB for the 2nd half???

Well, he did stick to his word that both guys would play in the first half, so it gives me hope that the "decision" will be made at halftime, too. Just hope we see CJB in the second half...