Official South Carolina vs Iowa Final 4 Game thread!

I think 2nd half
-Going to have to keep being aggressive offensively and hope to knock down more 3s. Must make a better percentage of open looks out of role players.

Ride the hot-hands. Keep looking to also attack with Caitlin and the two person game between her and Monika.
-Reduce the And 1 fouls on the defensive end.
-Continue to value the ball......SC does well off turnovers in transition.
-Bluder has a good scheme defensively....hopefully do a little better limiting SC offensive rebounders.

Boston will be coming back in, hopefully she can pick up another cheap one or two.

Done, Jack

Any odds on what outrageous color Mulkey will be wearing Sunday?

Perhaps something reflecting the Rainbow

Awesome Rainbow GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski - Find & Share on GIPHY

I just wonder if Jan will every leave? She could make so much money anywhere else - I mean she is only like 6 years younger than Bluder - so not sure if long term plan was to be her eventual replacement.

Perhaps not, there is a long-time friendship and mutual respect there

And now the Hawkeyes should attract big-time 5 Star talent

I'm a little nervous the hawks will be worn down for tomorrow's game. That was a dog fight and they have less than 48 hours between games.
It's a legit concern.

Hayden always loved playing teams that had just played Wisconsin the week before. Win or lose, they knew they had been in a rock fight the morning after Wisconsin.

That said the players know what's at stake here and they will be ready to go. They've got the rest of their lives to let their bumps and bruises heal

Latest posts