!*****Official 'Return Of The Suspended Players' ;-) ;-) Game Thread*****!

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They are crowding the darn LOS, like always. Too bad the idiot Ferentzs can't figure out to throw a few screens/bubble screens to slow them down. :(

Why do we put ourselves through this? It's hard to watch and not fun! Think I'm gonna start recording the games from now on. Lots of fun shit I could be doing right now!

Anyone rlse notice kirk getting in Brians ear alot...not sure if this is good or more likely bad

Good Lord their LB's are crashing not even looking at receivers or flat areas!!!! TE dump pass open all day!! WTH Brian.

Gave a
Might be able to get it on your local Fox channel. Watching it on channel 17 in DM.....[/Q
Gav
Might be able to get it on your local Fox channel. Watching it on channel 17 in DM.....
I gave away my leaf antenna like an idiot. Time to cave and call for service. This streaming is whack. Tried it last week too and had to watch on an iPad because the PSU game was the feature.

The Clever Captain and his trusty First Mate are playing the clones to perfection.....

Setting them up with overwhelming false confidence and then

Reality Strikes Hard in the second half

At over 300 pounds per lineman Iowa should be dominating the LOS. Nothing going in the middle. Need to fix that.