!*****Official 'Quack & Screech' Game Thread*****!

who is #20 with the beard? Also, is this what we will watch this season, the starters play about the first 9 minutes of a half and the 2nd stringers the other 9 minutes of a half?

I know Baer is an Iowan, but I some times wonder why he even sees the floor. He looks like a 90 year old man running up and down the floor.

Riley Till, please stand up

High school teammate of Baers

Tk is the opposite of a homer. He points out all of the fouls we get away with and never mentions the ones that they get away with.

who is #20 with the beard? Also, is this what we will watch this season, the starters play about the first 9 minutes of a half and the 2nd stringers the other 9 minutes of a half?

I know Baer is an Iowan, but I some times wonder why he even sees the floor. He looks like a 90 year old man running up and down the floor.

It's the foul trouble situation. #20 is walk on Riley Till

Riley Till. Walk on. Played with Pemsl at Wahlert. Sister, Claire played at Iowa as well.

Ducks shoot 26.7% in the first half. Watch them shoot 55% in the second half. With a couple of halftime adjustments and if they start hitting the the open 3s, it could happen. Hopefully that won't happen,

8 for 17 from 3 pt. land .....weiskamp hasnt scored but playing a very good game