***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT THREAD***

Back up to Aaron Rodgers might be one of the best jobs in the league

Being coached by Mike McCarthy is where it is at if this deal goes through he might be able to resurrect his career in about 3 years with his 3rd team.

Watching Russell Wilson, he looks confused, his girl looks pi$$ed, and then he has to sit there and watch these guys debate if he is draft worthy or not....talking about awkward.

Btw, does he look a little like tiger?

Is that cougar his wife or girlfriend. Man did she make some faces after he was selected. She is smiling on camera like she just won a big time settlement.

Is that cougar his wife or girlfriend. Man did she make some faces after he was selected. She is smiling on camera like she just won a big time settlement.

Ol girl was burning a hole in his head, she was str8 creeping me out during Wilson's interview.

Ol girl was burning a hole in his head, she was str8 creeping me out during Wilson's interview.

hey look, we agree on something, playa
R Wilson's b!tch is le ugly and le scary. He can (and undoubtedly will) do better.

CycloneBlake- why do you have to make ISU alumni/fans look like idiots. I am an ISU alumni, live in Ames, and am a hawkeye fan, but the only time I ever see ISU fans spouting off about the hawks is from idiot college kids or on here. Why be stupid and not have a civil conversation, or stay on CF and make fun of the hawks there.
Isn't it obvious? To get a reaction, to stir the proverbial pot....Its not as much fun on CF as it is here when I make fun of Hawkeye associated items there....
img-thing

Latest posts