Official Michigan @ Iowa game thread

HaydenHawk56

This is a big game tonight for Iowa. They win this game, barring a complete collapse, they are essentially in the Big Dance. They would only need to beat 2 more teams in the regular season (with a high chance of beating Northwestern for one of them). Beat Northwestern and split either the MSU or @Nebraska game and that would do it. Going to be hard to win on the road at Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio St.....any of those wins would be unexpected and a serious boost. If Iowa still needed a win somewhere, they could do that be winning one game in the BTT.

Lose tonight and they make things much harder on them. Not impossible to still get in to the Big Dance, but, I think, the @Nebraska and Michigan St games will need to be wins along with winning one game at either Illinois, Ohio St, Michigan....or one game in the BTT. This is also assuming a win over Northwestern.

I suppose there is always the chance of making the play-in game with 19 wins, but I would not want to leave that to chance....especially if they have zero quality Quad 1 wins.

Go Hawks!

Hawks expand their diet to cute furry wolverines. Good guys win, our outside shot comes to our rescue (I hope, dammit) but I bet we have some issues with Mr. Dickenson on the inside.

Lose tonight and they could still beat MSU, NU and Northwestern. Tonight's a huge game, but there are plenty of W's left on the schedule. If they don't win 3-4 down the stretch, they won't belong in the dance, yet will still likely have an outside shot in the BTT with a run.

I will keep track of the game-changing call from the zebras

The ticky-tacky foul on Keegan

The no-call on JBo getting knocked to the floor and the subsequent over and back