***OFFICIAL*** MELTDOWN THREAD

V

VintageHawkeye

This team and coaching staff TOTALLY SUCK and we will not win another game this season.
I don't believe in booing college kids, so I can't advocate that, but I'd love a chance to get in KF's face and express my disappointment. :mad:

I can't meltdown when I know the package just isn't that good! If we knew we were good and underachieving that is one thing, but this team just isn't competitive.

I'm not gonna melt down....but this sucks right now. I wad predicting 7-8 wins....still do-able....

We're embarrassing to watch. This conservative, boring, dinosaur style of play is outdated and easy to plan for. We so far have mustered 10 points against a team that just allowed 30 to Maine, and 16 to Buffalo. Pitt is 57th in Overall O and 66th in overall D, yet they make us look like a junior high team. We're out coached, out classed, and undisciplined. What a turd of a season.

We're embarrassing to watch. This conservative, boring, dinosaur style of play is outdated and easy to plan for. We so far have mustered 10 points against a team that just allowed 30 to Maine, and 16 to Buffalo. Pitt is 57th in Overall O and 66th in overall D, yet they make us look like a junior high team. We're out coached, out classed, and undisciplined. What a turd of a season.

BOOM. That's what I'm talking about. Excellent post, Herk.

The rage and frustration of the first three quarters of this game has ebbed. I am no loner melting.
But I still think KF and KOK need their heads examined for their crappy game strategy and seeming inability to wake up until the last possible minute.

Latest posts