!*****Official 'Meeting Of The Irish Tempers' Game Thread*****!

tksirius

HN's Love Doctor
Do the Rutgers like beer & pistachios?

img_20190302_112538-jpg.5122

Ohio State getting absolutely rolled by Purdue right now. A lot worse than Iowa at Purdue.

Once, just once, I'd like to play a team after they play Iowa. Look at how Maryland went down in their next game.

Penn State gave it a good shot at Wisconsin. Badgers with excellent defense at the end

Indiana may single handedly cost Michigan State the regular season conference title.

At one point three teams were tied for eleventh in the conference standings today. This confirms my worst fears; everyone wants Iowa on Thursday in the BTT.

Ohio State getting absolutely rolled by Purdue right now. A lot worse than Iowa at Purdue.

Once, just once, I'd like to play a team after they play Iowa. Look at how Maryland went down in their next game.

Penn State gave it a good shot at Wisconsin. Badgers with excellent defense at the end

Indiana may single handedly cost Michigan State the regular season conference title.

At one point three teams were tied for eleventh in the conference standings today. This confirms my worst fears; everyone wants Iowa on Thursday in the BTT.

I don't want to play anyone in the BTT. Maybe northwestern? The conference is too wild right now.

I guess it's time i get prepped for an ugly back and forth, down to the wire game that we should win by 15 but won't

tenor.gif

Is it really a meeting of the Irish tempers if McCaffrey isn't coaching? I mean, I guess Sherm could be Irish...

I don't want to play anyone in the BTT. Maybe northwestern? The conference is too wild right now.
How about Sparty? Minus Ward and Langford.

Nebraska gave Purdue a spirited battle last weekend. But they forgot to board the plane to Michigan. Is that the final sand out of their hourglass? Or are they going to rise up on their senior night against you know who with their most inspired performance of the year?

Northwestern can't shoot. And hasn't for a month in a half. Sans one game. Unbelievable sometimes isn't it.

I expect Iowa to win by 10-14......I don't care how many offensive rebounds Rutgers get, it is 2019 you gotta hit a jumper or 2. Slow down Harper's kid and Iowa will be fine.

Too many of you are weak minded it is 'nicholas baer day' and Iowa cruises to the victory. :)

I guess it's time i get prepped for an ugly back and forth, down to the wire game that we should win by 15 but won't

tenor.gif

We will see how the refs are calling it. Otherwise save this for Wisconsin.;)

I expect Iowa to win by 10-14......I don't care how many offensive rebounds Rutgers get, it is 2019 you gotta hit a jumper or 2. Slow down Harper's kid and Iowa will be fine.

Too many of you are weak minded it is 'nicholas baer day' and Iowa cruises to the victory. :)
Iowa, according to ESPN, is an 8.5 point favorite. Don't know how much, if any, the line has moved.

Nebraska gave Purdue a spirited battle last weekend. But they forgot to board the plane to Michigan. Is that the final sand out of their hourglass? Or are they going to rise up on their senior night against you know who with their most inspired performance of the year?

Northwestern can't shoot. And hasn't for a month in a half. Sans one game. Unbelievable sometimes isn't it.

Not even sparty. They play that in your face and physical defense that this crop of Hawkeyes can't seem to handle very well.

NW or Nebraska. I'd like a crack at Wiscy as well, they look terrible and slow right now all over the place

As opposed to Wisconsin? Wisconsin is just as vulnerable as Iowa is I do not even care what happens in the head to head match up next week.

No worries

The pussykats will find their shooting touch if we play them in the BTT

Latest posts