Official Make Fun of Nebraska Thread

corrrect - once miller went down, so did the rest of fosu

I can not believe how awful bowserman's "throwing motion" (I hesitate to even call it that) is - I have never seen such awful mechanics, lack of control, and dearth of velocity at the major kolij level.

Yep, its terrible. Has he even completed a pass? He has thrown a couple passes that were 15 to 20 yards out of bounds.

Yep, its terrible. Has he even completed a pass? He has thrown a couple passes that were 15 to 20 yards out of bounds.

I thought I heard Sean McDonough say that bowser was "1 of (something)" at some point, but I'm not sure. I have not seen a completion. Hell, I have not seen a decent forward pass out of that turd.
Someone needs to explain to me how and why bowser rec'd a scholarship to play QB at ohio state. He's short, pudgy, slow, can't read a D, can't throw. WTF.

I thought I heard Sean McDonough say that bowser was "1 of (something)" at some point, but I'm not sure. I have not seen a completion. Hell, I have not seen a decent forward pass out of that turd.
Someone needs to explain to me how and why bowser rec'd a scholarship to play QB at ohio state. He's short, pudgy, slow, can't read a D, can't throw. WTF.

They clearly didn't spend any time recruiting QBs while Pryor was there. Bauserman must have just been a random QB pickup from the area. Then they actually got this Miller (who is pretty decent) thinking he could take over next year.

Most amazing collapse I have ever watched.... UNL has some weapons, if they can get rolling they are pretty good. Most improbably turnaround where everything goes right for UNL and everything falls apart for OSU

You came back from 17 down to beat the worst ohio state team in about 30 years. Congrats, winner.

No bro, listen im not gloating. Never came back from behind to score 28 points EVER. We still suck and we still have major problems im not denying that. But i just couldnt believe that could happen. The way nebraska was playing.

No bro, listen im not gloating. Never came back from behind to score 28 points EVER. We still suck and we still have major problems im not denying that. But i just couldnt believe that could happen. The way nebraska was playing.

I'm not your "bro"

I'm not your "bro"
im not your guy, friend
Terrance-and-phillip.gif

You came back from 17 down to beat the worst ohio state team in about 30 years. Congrats, winner.
Oh, it was a pretty huge accomplishment according to the Omaha tv stations. Damn you, fOSU. Even when you're down, you had a chance to drown the Huskers, and you blew it.

Latest posts