Official list of suggestions for Kirk

bighawkeyedaddy

Since we know he will give a snarky response to a question in the presser on Tuesday asking if anybody has any suggestions, lets help the media out by compiling a list of suggestions for him.

1. Beat Indiana

I only have one suggestion....quit. Youve been paid enough for mediocrity, you dont need anymore...

1. I suggest that someone throw down some chicken feed and see if he struts over and starts eating? He is such a gutless chicken ****, and ask him how he expects to keep his job with all the goose eggs we are getting in the win column against teams like Indiana...snort.

2. Ask him if we can now call him Foghorn Leghorn?

3. Ask him if his farts smell like rotten eggs?

Someone switch his brand and flavor of gum right before the game, maybe that will get him fired up. Or maybe it will give him a new outlook.

He needs to get rid of Greg Davis. He makes KOK look like an offensive guru. Was not a good hire and hurt JVB this year with these schemes.

He needs to get rid of Greg Davis. He makes KOK look like an offensive guru. Was not a good hire and hurt JVB this year with these schemes.

That isn't true at all, it's a different system or it's supposed to be. From what I see thye have kept the old stuff to get JVB through the year and he even looks terrible doing that. If Davis wants to put in his own system he is at the wrong school for that or at least under the wrong HC. Davis has to do what he has to do with the talent on that side of the ball. Seriously what has chnages from last year besides some up tempo stuff and more shotgun. Offense or defense will not change until the captain does.

Resign, quit, disappear or coach from the press box. I can't stand to watch his tired old act on the sidelines.

Well, look at what Davis did with all that talent at Texas. Mixed results and in the end got the boot.

And the offense is different under Davis. We have little to no vertical game and hardly use our stud tight end.

Instead, we have been using horizontal passing game with 3 yards outs hoping our mediocre wide receivers can make yardage after the catch.

JVB has not been real good, but I do think the schemes have something to do with it.

Last edited:
Well, look at what Davis did with all that talent at Texas. Mixed results and in the end got the boot.

And the offense is different under Davis. We have little to no vertical game and hardly use our stud tight end.

Instead, we have been using horizontal passing game with 3 yards outs hoping our mediocre wide receivers can make yardage after the catch.

JVB has not been real good, but I do think the schemes have something to do with it.

And Texas got worse without GD...

Saban just said I always sit down with my quaterbacks and we discuss what the other teams typically do during a 2 minute drill so we know exactly what we need to try to do. What a novel idea.

My question is, does the backup QB take reps in practice with the 1st team? If not, then KF has not learned from his mistakes. And never will...

Stop coaching football so we can get back to appreciating you for what you did in the early 2000's and for one year in the late 2000's. After a few years (if Iowa is good again) we'll likely appreciate you for who you were, if you keep burying the program, this may not happen.

If you want your standing ovation in the year 2027, call it quits.

Latest posts