!*****Official 'It's Still Possible' Game Thread*****!

Is It Still Possible?

• Yes

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Shut Your Pie Hole

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hate to talk bad about specific players... but Ivory Kelly Martin isn't getting it done. We have such a true rotation of 3 backs, that we know he's not a feature back. But he gets so many opportunities, I think more than Toren Young to be sure.

I don't what his style is? Is he fast or elusive? We need gamechanger backs and I don't see it with him. With some backs at Iowa, they have 1-2 plays that really hit (we block well, we set it up well, and the scheme fits their style). We don't have that for IKM. Why does he continually gets so many opportunities without any production?

He just got a carry off the right side with two huge hole/cut options. He hit it really slow and week and didn't get anything

1-5 in games decided by 7 points or less since 2017.........everybody know where I am going with this?

That pass to Hock had three blockers in front the pass was so late and off target he got sacked, why???

Is there some rule I don't know about that says We aren't allowed to win the game with the offense on the field?

What on earth has Noah Fant done to piss off Stanley and the coaches???
He's hardly in the game - and when he is, Stanley never gives him a look.
Don't tell me every team has a player that fast , that good and he's covered up so damn well that he can;t even think of throwing his way!

Wisconsin...they had probs with DB backfield we ran. PS PROBS BACKFIELD WE RUN. PURDUE PROBS IN DBACKFILD WE PASS. NW PROBS BACKFIELD WE run