**OFFICIAL IOWA VS TORNADO BIRDS GAME THREAD**

My mute button doesn't seem to work. Can somebody put a muzzle on these announcers. Enough with the Iowa teams shouldn't blitz.

Rudock's third quarter numbers: 5-6, 74 yards, 1 TD; 2 rush, 8 yards.

He definitely looked pretty comfortable in the quarter. And he definitely has a very nice chemistry with Kevonte (7 grabs so far).

I hate that this channel isn't one of Dishnetwork's 7 HD channels...or is it standard for everyone right now?
I don't know about the big companies but my local cable network has it in hd right now and they do a great job of offering different channels. When you call them a real person answers the phone. If you have a problem you call them and a service tech calls you back within 5 minutes and if he needs to come out it's within an hour. Classy company all the way.

I don't know about the big companies but my local cable network has it in hd right now and they do a great job of offering different channels. When you call them a real person answers the phone. If you have a problem you call them and a service tech calls you back within 5 minutes and if he needs to come out it's within an hour. Classy company all the way.

Not comcast then. You get a bunch of curry eating f'tards on the fone.

Latest posts