***OFFICIAL Iowa vs Sparty Win and In BTT Game thread***

busabus114

With the losses by other teams today its win and in for the Hawkeyes. Gesell and Marble make just enough 3's to keep the hawks in it and Iowa closes it out at the FT line for once to win by 5.

Suck it Sparty

With the losses by other teams today its win and in for the Hawkeyes. Gesell and Marble make just enough 3's to keep the hawks in it and Iowa closes it out at the FT line for once to win by 5.

Suck it Sparty

This is scotch smooth. So. Much. Win.

stock-photo-glass-of-scotch-whiskey-and-ice-on-a-white-background-100186916.jpg

cheers bus

i'm not a drinker, but after the day i've had i'm tempted to run down to the store for some crown royal.

just for tradition's sake, i'll pick the hawks to lose.

Iowa 58 - MSU 65

i think it could be an ugly, sloppy, dirty, half-court game. and that is certainly not a type of game to beat MSU. we better have all hands on deck and furious out there going for loose balls, rebounds, steals, etc. and we better have someone who can make a damn shot when we need it.

go hawks!

i'm not a drinker, but after the day i've had i'm tempted to run down to the store for some crown royal.

just for tradition's sake, i'll pick the hawks to lose.

Iowa 58 - MSU 65

i think it could be an ugly, sloppy, dirty, half-court game. and that is certainly not a type of game to beat MSU. we better have all hands on deck and furious out there going for loose balls, rebounds, steals, etc. and we better have someone who can make a damn shot when we need it.

go hawks!
This be the game thread. Prediction thread is two doors down on left.

Latest posts