***OFFICIAL*** Iowa vs PSU game thread

To be honest, I didn't think we would win this game.....

Pathetic first half, untimely turnovers, and terrible free throw shooting when desperately needed are the story of the game.....

Someday this will get better right?

At one point I thought so. I no longer think so. This team is still making such fundamental mistakes and lacks any aggressiveness on defense I just don't see much hope at this point. I felt that way coming into this game and feel it even stronger after the final buzzer.

good effort fellas! just gotta get more shots to fall, keep improving on d, and hit ft down the stretch. this squad has come a long way and with talent improving good things ahead!

go hawks

At one point I thought so. I no longer think so. This team is still making such fundamental mistakes and lacks any aggressiveness on defense I just don't see much hope at this point. I felt that way coming into this game and feel it even stronger after the final buzzer.
A win on Sunday would make things right.....

To be honest, I didn't think we would win this game.....

Pathetic first half, untimely turnovers, and terrible free throw shooting when desperately needed are the story of the game.....

I agree people were all over my *** when I said the same thing earlier.

didn't here Iowas ft's
but PSU 22-28
ncluding 4-4 from a kid that came into the game 5-19 on the season, 1 shy from doubling his made attps

Latest posts