***Official Iowa vs Penn St Game Thread***

Who win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
imagine the possibilities if we had an OC who wanted to put up 40 a game, paired with P. Parker defense!
he wants to, its just ya know sometimes the other team has good defenders too. and figuring out how to beat them is the thing. he hasn't figured out how to beat good defenses consistently yet. its not a want to thing, its a how to thing.

Another good defensive stand and yes the OC is calling quick passes which helps.

But those naked throws to the WRs at the LOS are not cutting it. The quick outs and slants seem to be working better.

I dont think Goodson was worried about catching that pass over the middle as Todd Blackledge said but he just couldnt pull it in.

Those are a setup. We'll run a slot in behind them if they keep doubling smith like that.

Great route, but Stanley can't make the throw. Man, I hope Deuce Hogan is as good as advertised because this is just tiring.

Also, they have called 12 "Brandon Stone" and "Brandon Jones" so far...I think they have used his name correctly at least once.

Latest posts