***Official Iowa vs Penn St Game Thread***

Who win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hall of Fame material?

Coach who figures out you can throw for TDs with 3 minutes left in the game !!!!!

There is a big problem boiling...the OC has not proven that he is competent on this level. Evidence, watching the games vs other than cupcakes. What to do? A Nepotistic hire feels good at the time, and "makes sense" (if you have enough power to pull it off) even if the said hire is inexperienced and is in line way ahead of hundreds of highly competent and experienced OCs. But how do you fire your OC when he is part of the posse, the family? Ideas? Just ride it out? Make excuses? Pray for one touchdown? Ignore it? Kind of becoming a bind, it seems to me.

I’M JUST GONNA SAY THIS. FRANKLIN, HIS STAFF AND PLAYERS ARE THUGS. From repeated holding, sone called, many others not; targeting; feigning injury to slow Iowa’s drive. Total bullshit.

Take your crap to Pop Warner in inner city Philadelphia.
Yeah, because having good players would really suck.

I’M JUST GONNA SAY THIS. FRANKLIN, HIS STAFF AND PLAYERS ARE THUGS. From repeated holding, sone called, many others not; targeting; feigning injury to slow Iowa’s drive. Total bullshit.

Take your crap to Pop Warner in inner city Philadelphia.

Despicable MotherFucker

Latest posts