***Official Iowa vs Penn St Game Thread***

Who win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Garandx

Well the F35s just buzzed my place here in CR so i figured it was time for this bad boy to go up

Per Iowa radio: Reiff is in. Hankins is expected to "potentially start" this week. Moss has been cleared to play. Kyler Schott is out with a foot injury. G Cole Banwart was injured in practice and might be out for awhile. Kallenberger gets the call up.

starting are 150th different offensive line combo this year tonight. not usually conducive against a studly dline and defense, but. what scares me is that our nfl caliber tackles couldn't handle matos last year, so. need to have the best effort from the oline all year tonight. here's hoping kirk gets em where we need to be, he usually does under the light.

We are going to see a ton of loaded boxes tonight. Stanley has to throw pedo U out of loading up. My confidence level is pretty low.

brandon smith needs to have his best game as a hawk tonight. game like this you need a short yardage, reliable receiver who can go make a play all game long and make contested catches. brandons the guy for that. this needs to be his coming out party. I did like that kirk said in pregame that goodson should be seeing his workload increase each game as we go along here.

EGtvAjXXUAAYD1b

Well, it's either win tonight or play six meaningless games before heading to the Redbox Bowl. I think we win tonight.

Latest posts