OFFICIAL Iowa vs NIU Prediction Thread

These are the threads that you see the overall mentality/confidence/dilusion/whatever of the posting fanbase.

heart says = hawks 35-17 with one NIU touchdown in garbage time working against our 2/3's, Hawkeye d-line pleasantly surprises everyone. Vandy, the TE's, the Oline, and defensive backfield dominate and are as good as advertised. Rb's by committee and WR's show flashes and confidence. We have NO injuries

head says = hawks 24 - 17 with Hawkeyes holding on while on defense, NIU can move the ball but a couple turnovers seal the victory. Short passing game is effective for the Hawks but we don't impress with the running game and our D-line struggles......But we see flashes of what can be.

Hopefully we come out of this confident.

My signature will be even more relevant this year.....

I'd like to see Ferentz use this as a rehearsal for Davis to try out his new offense though I really doubt he will.
I see it being 27-13 Iowa. Really need a confidence boosting game for our D.

These are the threads that you see the overall mentality/confidence/dilusion/whatever of the posting fanbase.

heart says = hawks 35-17 with one NIU touchdown in garbage time working against our 2/3's, Hawkeye d-line pleasantly surprises everyone. Vandy, the TE's, the Oline, and defensive backfield dominate and are as good as advertised. Rb's by committee and WR's show flashes and confidence. We have NO injuries

head says = hawks 24 - 17 with Hawkeyes holding on while on defense, NIU can move the ball but a couple turnovers seal the victory. Short passing game is effective for the Hawks but we don't impress with the running game and our D-line struggles......But we see flashes of what can be.

Hopefully we come out of this confident.

My signature will be even more relevant this year.....

Given the choice, I would actually prefer a closer game (as long as Iowa wins) if it means that the team gets to peak later during conference play. Nothing worse than blowing out weak(er) opponents, and then laying eggs against good competition.

Given the choice, I would actually prefer a closer game (as long as Iowa wins) if it means that the team gets to peak later during conference play. Nothing worse than blowing out weak(er) opponents, and then laying eggs against good competition.

False premise is false.

Latest posts