****official Iowa "vs" Michigan blowout/game thread******

I sense this isn't the payback the Michigan fans, players and coaches were looking for because We are SO bad. Kind of like eating twinkie with empty calories.

Maybe that is why Hoke hasn't pulled his starters. Not as satisfying as he would have hoped.

6 p.m. tonight. UNI is on ESPN 3 and even that is better than watching this. (Currently watching both on my xbox).

But seriously, why can't you put Rudock in? I am a Ferentz supporter but do you think you still have a chance of winning this game?

God I hate Vandenberg. He's going to get credit for that garbage touchdown pass. He shouldn't get credit for **** the way he's played this year.

weird. i guess he's just dead set against getting some quality snaps in for a backup.

I honestly believe he doesn't want to start a QB controversy for next year. Or he already feels Sokol is his guy.

Regardless, like I have said, he coaches like a scared bunny.

6 p.m. tonight. UNI is on ESPN 3 and even that is better than watching this. (Currently watching both on my xbox).

But seriously, why can't you put Rudock in? I am a Ferentz supporter but do you think you still have a chance of winning this game?

Hey guys we found the ONE Ferentz supporter. Let's get him!!!!