****OFFICIAL Iowa vs Dorks BTT Game Thread****

You guys owe me for taking one for the team...Hawks looked to be peeing it down their legs when the site was being frustratingly slow for me and when I signed out the Hawks seemed to make shots...then when I would try to come back, the Hawks would look like crap again...so I finally sealed the victory by not coming back at all til now.

You're welcome,

HawkeyeShane

You guys owe me for taking one for the team...Hawks looked to be peeing it down their legs when the site was being frustratingly slow for me and when I signed out the Hawks seemed to make shots...then when I would try to come back, the Hawks would look like crap again...so I finally sealed the victory by not coming back at all til now.

You're welcome,

HawkeyeShane

Thanks Shane.
Please don't watch the game tomorrow.

You guys owe me for taking one for the team...Hawks looked to be peeing it down their legs when the site was being frustratingly slow for me and when I signed out the Hawks seemed to make shots...then when I would try to come back, the Hawks would look like crap again...so I finally sealed the victory by not coming back at all til
now.

Your sacrifice and loyalty are praiseworthy, Shane......

You have your choice of the MTown flesh for a reward tonight.....

:cool:

You're welcome,

HawkeyeShane

You're welcome,

HawkeyeShane

If that is the reason, you should leave and come back in April.

White looked like he wanted to punch the cats in the face not shake their hands

Northwestern did all of the little things to be as dirty as possible. Intentional Foul. Trips. Holding and twisting White's arm. Stomping on Gesell's foot, baiting, undercutting. DIRTY, there is no place for that in sports. Good bye Carmody hope he gets fired after the dirtiest game I've seen in a while.

Get out of my quote, Jack...and I have a problem when it comes to chicks in M'town...I stay away from the ones with herpes and the rest of them stay away from me...:(

Latest posts