***OFFICIAL Iowa vs dirty badgers game thread***

True, but you're also a miserable ***** who hates fun.

The_e87c58_1015876.jpg

Sorry, Boat. just wanted a chance to play My Mistake by Phantom, Rocker and Slick......

You are obviously an enormous Hawk fan forever.....

:cool:

I am sorry but there are not enough astrisks for the words I thought these would be. Can someone give me a clue? Maybe the first and last letter?

P and K.....

It was a reply made somewhat in jest during the spirit of an excellent win, same as the reply to The Boat.....

We have certainly matured as a team. Watched the replay late last night and we looked good. Very solid defense and very good passing and teamwork. Our transition game was working very nicely.....

Only six turnovers and 24-29 shooting free throws certainly helped, Mn. A most satisfying victory......

:)

P and K.....

It was a reply made somewhat in jest during the spirit of an excellent win, same as the reply to The Boat.....

We have certainly matured as a team. Watched the replay late last night and we looked good. Very solid defense and very good passing and teamwork. Our transition game was working very nicely.....

Only six turnovers and 24-29 shooting free throws certainly helped, Mn. A most satisfying victory......

:)

Thank you, Jack. I see now. It's the same word. It was a good win for the team and the Street family.

Great win..
Also, where does Wisc. find their players? They have the same look every year. (I think you know what I mean)

Zebras called an excellent game in my opinion. Imagine Bo feels differently.....

For example we shot 24-29 from the free throw line. The badgers shot 8-12.....

And to think people complain about the referees.......

Clemmons two free throws under a minute sealed the win......

Dearly loved seeing Evans and Bruesewitz sitting on the bench side by side after fouling out......

Badger starters only scored 31 points. Good thing for them they had Dekker and Marshall on the bench or the final score would have been representative of the slaughter that the game really was......

Fran looked composed and proud......

Last edited:
Zebras called an excellent game in my opinion. Imagine Bo feels differently.....

I think at least ten of those were in the last minute when bucky had to foul us.

I liked how the announcers remarked after Clemmons was fouled: "he's the worst free thrower on the team!" , but then...Swoosh Swoosh!

Latest posts