***OFFICIAL Iowa v Pedo State beatdown thread***

Credit to Penn State for continuing to play hard during a tough season. I didn't realize Marble was shooting this poorly this game, and the last several games. Just heard the mention that he's still working back from the injury. That's good news, his shooting should only improve.

I don't mind Fran playing 10-11 deep. I prefer the way he's subbing for this game rather than the whole line hockey changes that we normally see.

It is rewarding to see Eric May have a good season. He is an important and essential element of this team.....

Don't mean this as it might sound, but, what do you mean by "good"? May is a serviceable role player who, in general, isn't going to lose the game. Other than that, he's doing about what he should be doing -- 10-12 minutes and a "+" final stat line.

Don't mean this as it might sound, but, what do you mean by "good"? May is a serviceable role player who, in general, isn't going to lose the game. Other than that, he's doing about what he should be doing -- 10-12 minutes and a "+" final stat line.

To most of the human race, what you just described is "good". Lay off the kid already.

Latest posts