*** OFFICIAL*** Iowa v Illinois Game Thread

We're a lock because people say we are...Iowa was at home last year (and we shouldn't have been)...because of some BS people made up...and this year...with the same exact record...we are a lock...because of some BS people have made up...it's dumb that this stuff influences it so much.

Now seeding...that's another story...we're dropping like a rock.

The biggest disappointment on this team is Fran. His no thought substitutions and inability to get this team ready to play a big game, or even a meaningless game is to much for me to handle. No wonder we schedule a powder puff non conference schedule. Fran uses these to build a lot of wins and then when we keep losing in the Big 10 he can say how good his overall schedule is. I'm grateful for his turning this team around but I have no confidence in him taking us to the next level. NIT level teams won't cut it for me.

This is a joke. You don't jump from a 6 seed to NIT in a week.

Really, they were a 6...how do you know...because some blow hard on ESPN that said we were a top 10 team, a final four team projected so? It's no secret the selection folks love last 10. We've had a pretty ***** week.

Really, they were a 6...how do you know...because some blow hard on ESPN that said we were a top 10 team, a final four team projected so? It's no secret the selection folks love last 10. We've had a pretty ***** week.
They don't use the last 10 games at all anymore. They stopped doing that a couple years ago but continue on.

taylor-swift-pathetic.gif

We go from a top-10 team to not even getting a bye on the first day of the B10 tournament. This fanbase bought the hype and expectations skyrocketed and thought they were better than they are. Plain and simple.

Fify. This team has struggled and has some shortcomings, they haven't closed games well at all. They were poor at times, no doubt, especially on defense the last 5-6 games. Didn't protect home court worth a darn.

Still with the team, with Fran.

I might simply not be cut out for this message board stuff...

They don't use the last 10 games at all anymore. They stopped doing that a couple years ago but continue on.

Interesting to know...I guess all of the analysts, sports books, and past selection folks who have been talking about this year's tourney didn't get the memo you apparently got.

They aren't a lock. What makes them a lock? What's their record in the last 10 of the regular season? What's their record against the Top 25? How many signature wins do they have? What's their conference win %? They aren't a lock. At this point they ain't even 50/50.

They are in. But seed is rising, not the good way.

Uthoff sucks bro, he can't even dribble without falling over..."

So uthoff shoots 50% from field, 39% from 3, 80% FTs, 7 pts, 5 rebs a game, 1.1 blocks/ game 1-1 A/TO (so he's not turning it over more than any other insid guy...

But fran benches him for entire 2nd half!!!

Give the guy minutes and he produces at very high offensive and defensive effciencys...only Frans bizarre subbing patterns will result in a any player Like Uthoff produces in a America not getting onto the game in 2nd half...and to get beaten out by Jok and his miserable defense metrics in puzzling...

I seriously thought when the whistle blew as MG was on the ballhandler, that he had gotten a 5 second call. I think that's what he was trying to do. I certainly dont like to think that our PG thought he had to foul in that situation.