Official Iowa @ Ohio St game thread

The metric numbers love Iowa, but we don't want Tom Burnett(committee tournament chair) on selection Sunday explaining why or why didn't the Hawks make the dance. You want it drama free and it might as well start today. I am going against the naysayers and say Iowa wins 82-76

Watching the Michigan St game, (yet again) man I wish we could have a different court design and set-up for Carver. Wish we could could go back to the yellow court to brighten that place up. Wish we could have rabid student fans surrounding the court area like the Breslin Center. Isn't the current design still harkening back to the Alfraud Era?

1645295399698.png

Watching the Michigan St game, (yet again) man I wish we could have a different court design and set-up for Carver. Wish we could could go back to the yellow court to brighten that place up. Wish we could have rabid student fans surrounding the court area like the Breslin Center. Isn't the current design still harkening back to the Alfraud Era?

View attachment 8722
Should never have went away from it really. It was a smaller Tigerhawk logo at center court. Perhaps HAWKEYES and IOWA swap places, The bigger logo at center court, and the new B1G in the paint and done. :)

Big Jam follow up by Perkins. Guard play issues in this game already apparent....wish we could have guys get to the rim like them.

Game over. Iowa has no shooters and they are f'ing getting owned on the inside. Iowa needs a good big man, bad.

Calling ticky-tacky foiuls once again

This is the Big Ten

Let them play

Call the obvious/rough fouls

Hold the Phone, did Connor tip that in

No, Connor screened for Keegan

So…looking at a must-win against a pissed off MSU coming off 2 straight losses? I like our chances :rolleyes: