OFFICIAL Iowa @ Minny Predictions

busabus114

As usual, this is the thread for your official predictions. If you have an unofficial prediction please take it somewhere else

I have a feeling this is going to be a brutal game to watch. Hawks will grind it out and move the ball with ease but can they finish in the red zone on the road? I think they settle for a few too many FG's. I think the defense will play better but will still give up some points.

I'll go with:

Iowa - 30
Minny - 17

After the game a meltdown ensues for a various of reasons (see last week after a 20 point win)

Iowa 41-15.

I can't decide if the 15 is a result of a successful 2-point try, five field goals, or a touchdown, two field goals, and Iowa intentionally taking a safety when up by four scores late in the 4th.

i really think the first quarter will be the story of the game. if its a shootout from the get-go, i think we roll them easily. but, if we're going ball-control it might be a game that's too close for comfort.

tell you what, if we can't stop Gray, there's no chance we stop Robinson next week. this game will show us if we're ready for the month of november.

Hawks 34 - Minny Mouse 20

As usual, this is the thread for your official predictions. If you have an unofficial prediction please take it somewhere else

I have a feeling this is going to be a brutal game to watch. Hawks will grind it out and move the ball with ease but can they finish in the red zone on the road? I think they settle for a few too many FG's. I think the defense will play better but will still give up some points.

I'll go with:

Iowa - 30
Minny - 17

After the game a meltdown ensues for a various of reasons (see last week after a 20 point win)
I dont see that, Iowa has been excellent in the red zone this season.

I think Iowa is going to have to work harder than most fans are thinking for their first road win this year. I'm going to say they struggle a little bit in the first half and play much better in the second half. I'll go with:

Iowa- 35
Minny- 24

Iowa always has a "game we shouldn't lose" game EVERY YEAR under Ferentz. We haven't had one of those yet and after today I don't see another one of those. Ferentz coached teams can play with any team in the country but also allows any team to play with Iowa. What does Minny have to lose? This is it for them. Remember we LOST to them last year with a more TALENTED team. I can see Minny winning this but I also can't imagine a $4 million dollar coach losing to historically worst Minny teams back-to-back years. If he does, heads will roll!

Iowa 37, Minny 35

If Iowa can't stop Gray, we are in serious trouble the rest of the season.

Iowa always has a "game we shouldn't lose" game EVERY YEAR under Ferentz. We haven't had one of those yet and after today I don't see another one of those. Ferentz coached teams can play with any team in the country but also allows any team to play with Iowa. What does Minny have to lose? This is it for them. Remember we LOST to them last year with a more TALENTED team. I can see Minny winning this but I also can't imagine a $4 million dollar coach losing to historically worst Minny teams back-to-back years. If he does, heads will roll!

Iowa 37, Minny 35

1. Kirk's paycheck has nothing to do with it.

2. A meltdown will occur, but heads won't roll.

3. Last year's team had given up...this year's team is young and hungry.

Iowa 37, Minny 35

The last two weeks don't really support that assertion.

Latest posts