Official Iowa finally gets revenge against Duke for the 93 Game Thread

The NCAA tournament is going to be wild. Virginia is doing their thing again, wouldn’t be shocked if they won it all.

It seems like the B1G shows out for every OOC and then shits the bed in March. It’s like the game gets called differently or they wear down. I hate that the B1G Tourney goes so late that Sunday. Not a huge deal, but not doing them favors either ….. I don’t know what it is, but I honestly think it’s worth looking at and understanding why that is

This is tough and I don’t have a answer for you. No one is intimidated by the blue bloods anymore. Give me the guys who are 23,24,25 and I will beat your one and dones.

Hard to understand the thinking behind that considering they are both big games on the schedule. Oh well, one at a time.
I don’t know how much control they have. Ya can do the date or ya can’t. You want Iowa in this game. Ya gotta sacrifice a little to play in this event.

I don't know how the TV execs came to the conclusion that Iowa should be part of this...but my gut tells me that they are going to play well tonight.

I don't know how the TV execs came to the conclusion that Iowa should be part of this...but my gut tells me that they are going to play well tonight.
Patrick could be poised for a big night. Too bad he can't go 35-37 minutes.

Latest posts