• Iowa by 4-7

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Iowa by 8-10

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Iowa by 10 or more

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kirk is just where he loves to be...the underdog. I think this could be a West Championship team. If our biggest concern is D-line that is good. In Phil I trust....Kinnick at 2:30, alcohol sales, and first time in front of a crowd...Iowa 34 and Indiana 10. Best part I will be there.

Iowa's defensive backfield and defense should slow Indiana's offense. Iowa's offense needs to keep Iowa's defense off the field while scoring a few points.

This is thee critical match up! Hoosiers are pass happy and have some damn good receivers. If nothings open Penix will tuck and run. Important for our front 4 to pressure him..

This is thee critical match up! Hoosiers are pass happy and have some damn good receivers. If nothings open Penix will tuck and run. Important for our front 4 to pressure him..
That's why on paper this a good matchup. Our back 7 is as good and deep as I remember under KF. The DL is a work in progress. I think we will struggle against bigger, run heavy teams. But, I am hoping we match-up well against this offense.

As always, turnovers and field position will have a lot to say as to who wins here. Let's hope the crowd is an appreciable factor.

It'll be interesting to see how much Penix's off season ACL recovery affects his mobility. He hasn't been challenged much in practice. He's the kind of QB where IOWA's D tends to let him throw but keeps the ball in front of them. We have a great back 7 but still need some pressure from the young D line, he can't be allowed to stand back and pick his receivers...they're going to get open.

On the offensive side of the ball it's classic IOWA. Control the LOS, establish the run and ask your QB to play a solid mistake-free game. One has to wonder if IU will try to stack the box and try to force IOWA into a passing game with SP's level of comfort still a bit of an unknown.

Last edited:
32 to 24 good guys. Usually our offense isn't that great out of the gates but I think at home we'll be fired up and Petras will be wheeling and dealing out there. Goodson is hungry as it gets to be out there making his mark. Take it to Vegas boys

32 to 24 good guys. Usually our offense isn't that great out of the gates but I think at home we'll be fired up and Petras will be wheeling and dealing out there. Goodson is hungry as it gets to be out there making his mark. Take it to Vegas boys
Get yourself back home to God's country and catch a game this year, man.

It'll be interesting to see how much Penix's off season ACL recovery affects his mobility. He hasn't been challenged much in practice. He's the kind of QB where IOWA's D tends to let him throw but keeps the ball in front of them. We have a great back 7 but still need some pressure from the young D line, he can't be allowed to stand back and pick his receivers...they're going to get open.

On the offensive side of the ball it's classic IOWA. Control the LOS, establish the run and ask your QB to play a solid mistake-free game. One has to wonder if PU will try to stack the box and try to force IOWA into a passing game with SP's level of comfort still a bit of an unknown.

One has to wonder if PU will try to stack the box and try to force IOWA into a passing game with SP's level of comfort still a bit of an unknown.

This.

Get yourself back home to God's country and catch a game this year, man.
A good buddy of mine from Hartley got season tickets for the first time too and he's been all over me trying to get me to pick a weekend too.... I'll probably be coming hopefully before thanksgiving.

Latest posts