!*****Official 'I Don't Have The ESPN U Channel (IAvsPitt)' Game Thread*****!

I'm willing to bet Jeff Capel studied game film of Iowa last year, saw 3,000 lay-ups against us and game planned that way. Why can't we stop them from driving right down the freakin' lane and making lay-up after lay up!
My optimism is walking out the door right now!

Good F-ING GRIEF...just knew it wouldn’t be long before some F’d up line up hits the floor. Nothing this crew can do except stand around the perimeter and alternate between jacking 3s and watching Cook! Put a fvcking real team on the floor, Fran!

Dailey - NO, Baer - NO.

All close games tonight in ACC - B1G challenge (except Duke - Indiana) at this point.

Penn State 63 - Va Tech 62
ND 76 - Illinois 74
Louisville 82 - MSU 78 in OT
NC State 51 - Wisconsin 45 (15 minutes left)
And ILL’s last 3pt with no time was 1/2 in but came back out.

What I don't get is why we are not trying to feed Garza and Cook. Living and dying by the 3ptr is not playing to our strength. It also helps slow down the game when we are playing against guards that are a lot faster thsn us,

Even as a Hawkeye fan, I have never liked Gary Dolphin for commentary. Some will probably consider that sacrilege. Oh well.
Jim Albrecht was a better basketball announcer than Dolphin when they did high school games in Dubuque in the late seventies, early eighties and he still is.

What I don't get is why we are not trying to feed Garza and Cook. Living and dying by the 3ptr is not playing to our strength. It also helps slow down the game when we are playing against guards that are a lot faster thsn us,

They can't get open

They are crowding the inside

We need to open the court to provide room

Spacing is the name of the game

Latest posts