****** OFFICIAL Hukai vs. Bajur Prediction Thread ******

M

mysteron

I think Wisky has a little better defense but Iowa has the better QB.

So, there's balance which makes them equals.

But, it's at their place and I think they have won like 67 of their last 70 homes games.

I see it going down to the wire and Wisky comes out on top 26 to 24.

Give us your score and try to avoid the homer syndrome.

The Koehn Cannon comes through once again, 24-21 Iowa...this time it's only a 56 yard field goal....:p

I see a pretty even matched game with it coming down to special teams. I give the Hawks the nod there. Hawks 27 Whisky 24.

both defenses play well, but difference is CJ running for 1st downs on 3rd down conversions.

Iowa wins 17-13

Boy, this is a tough one for me. I like Iowa's chances, but just am not sure. So here goes - since I see it as pretty close to 50/50, I'll predict a game that goes to OT, and Iowa finds a way to get it done:

Iowa - 20
Wisconsin - 17

Hawks get a FG in OT, and either force a TO or block the FG attempt to take the game on Wisconsin's possession.

Guess I'm being a homer but I'll give the Hawks the benefit of the doubt. Won't be shocked at all if they lose, though. It's gonna be a tough game.

both defenses play well, but difference is CJ running for 1st downs on 3rd down conversions.

Iowa wins 17-13

This, but flip the score around. A late turnover kills Iowa's chance for a come back victory.

Somebody with some editing skills needs to get on a response to that video. Because, yeah, it was pretty great.

Hawks surprise on D, holding Wisky to under 100 yards running, which means Stave has to be the man... which he is not. Daniels and Canzeri each with a rushing TD, and CJ picks up two TDs as well.

Iowa 28 - Wisconsin 17

We need a healthy Drew Ott and Smith to win this one and I'm not sure we have it.

I'll say we lose a close one. 24-23

The difference in the game is this: Stave has to be pressured. As a senior, he is comfortable with Iowa's dink-n-dunk defense and has the patience and success to hit the right spots of this defense.

Get into his head: show him things are different. Blitz and blitz often the first quarter. Get him to think about what Iowa might do instead of react to what he has become comfortable with Iowa doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
We need a healthy Drew Ott and Smith to win this one and I'm not sure we have it.

I'll say we lose a close one. 24-23

If Ott and Smith aren't 100% and are either limited or don't play, then I'm with you. And then I hope CJ doesn't get decapitated on a run or sack cuz no one can get open.

Since 2010, Wisconsin has been elite, and Iowa has been.... well, not elite!

Until Iowa proves they belong with the big dogs again, I'm going to have to go with the proven winner, the team with the most talent the last few years, and better coaching.

Wisconsin 24
Iowa 17

This is not to say that I don't think Iowa could win, but the Hawks haven't won the tough, close games in recent years. They need to prove to everyone that they are capable. CJB might be the difference maker.

Ender, you don't have to keep proving you know nothing about football. We figured that out with your first post.

BTW, the rest of you have done a great job.

Ender, you don't have to keep proving you know nothing about football. We figured that out with your first post.

BTW, the rest of you have done a great job.

Well now. I don't see where your username predicted a record for Iowa for the season. Looks like you just woke up from a long slumber and started posting again just recently. A bandwagon jumper if there ever was one.

Latest posts