!*****Official Hillbilly @ Farmboy Game Thread*****!

I know I'm very critical on these boards but....

Great job today Hawks. Sure the Cornholers were banged up coming in but we got off to a fast start and didn't play to lose like we typically do.

Let's get healthy and ready for the bowl game.

For those that speak about Nebby being banged up, remember that we were missing our best wr, starting cb, Croston, and.... we lost our starting fullback right away, along with Rugamba, and I doubt that Kittle or Boettger were fully 100% either. Am I missing anyone?
Lets not forget about Gerg Davis coaching with a full frontal labotomy today. Thats a major injury

Not sure what happened early in the season but winning the last 3 make me feel a lot better about the team.

Kirk's plan is to have a good team by November. If he ever decides he wants to have a good team by the end of September...he could go from a "good" coach to a "great" coach.

Kirk's plan is to have a good team by November. If he ever decides he wants to have a good team by the end of September...he could go from a "good" coach to a "great" coach.

Overall good season and satisfying. Great win. I'd rather he have his teams ready Sept 1.