***Official Hawks vs. Is Your Mascot A Tornado Or A Bird? Game Thread***

Crush those weak sauce, Ronald McDonald looking, knuckle dragging, mouth breathing, downgraded to a tropical depression little brothers.

May your shots be true, your dunks be mighty, and your screens draw blood, Hawkeyes...

And I'll leave you with this picture of the coolest tattoo in the history of tattoos. GO HAWKS.

Capture.jpg
G-damn effing Comcast in southern Arizona apparently dropped BTN from their lineup. Bastards. And I’m sorry I’m not gonna pay $64/mo to get it on a third party streaming service.

From best I can tell Luka got into foul trouble and rode pine most of the first half. Based only on the score he must be back in the second half.

FFFFFFFUUUUU.....!!!!

How does Young get these calls? Dude should have 5 fouls but they call Garza and Nunge for ticky tack bullshit.

G-damn effing Comcast in southern Arizona apparently dropped BTN from their lineup. Bastards. And I’m sorry I’m not gonna pay $64/mo to get it on a third party streaming service.

From best I can tell Luka got into foul trouble and ride pine most of the first half. Based only on the score he must be back in the second half.

FFFFFFFUUUUU.....!!!!

If you don't have a contract

Keep the internet and go to Youtube TV

You can get a 7-day free trial right now

For the life of me I don’t understand why neither McCaffrey bros. can shoot.
Right now I am wondering if either one would play on another B1G team. I know it’s just one game but I have not been overly impressed considering all the hype

Latest posts