***Official Hawks Stomp A Mudhole In The Golden Flushes Game Thread***

I could've swore that bf was calling plays for Oklahoma when they were pinned back against nebbers earlier. It's crazy at how similar the play calling is

F Brian F. , Goodson gets 8 yards on 1st down then he calls a pass short of the sticks and then he runs and I am not sure if the fullback was in on any of those plays. 2nd and 2 just run quick hitter to the fullback or with the fullback lead blocking, straight ahead hit the LOS fast, get your first down,

Jeezuz we are trying to run out the clock here, get everyone healthy into the locker room , yada yada.

We don't know, and neither does Petras, because he stares down either LaPorta or Tracy every single passing play. Petras doesn't go through reads, which is really strange.
I made that same comment after first game and was given much shit about it but I certainly don't see him making any reads besides the first one or a check down!

We don't know, and neither does Petras, because he stares down either LaPorta or Tracy every single passing play. Petras doesn't go through reads, which is really strange.
He really does stare his receivers down. I wonder how many patterns have only 1 option. In the ISU game, there were several receivers open but it didn't seem that they were even an option...or he doesn't go through progressions. Some of both is my guess, but I don't know.

F Brian F. , Goodson gets 8 yards on 1st down then he calls a pass short of the sticks and then he runs and I am not sure if the fullback was in on any of those plays. 2nd and 2 just run quick hitter to the fullback or with the fullback lead blocking, straight ahead hit the LOS fast, get your first down,

Jeezuz we are trying to run out the clock here, get everyone healthy into the locker room , yada yada.
Bf thinks he's can out smart the other guy. For God sakes he's a mouth breather

Latest posts