!*****Official Hawks @ Goofs Game Thread*****!

Just once, could they PLEASE stop running into the fvcking stacked, goal line box and completely wasting 2 downs!! Accept it, the OL is not good enuf to get those yards, especially from more than 2 yards out. USE THE DAMN FIELD!
Plain & simple bad strategy!

It's now gonna be 7-3 after this Minny series.

I am soooooo glad that I didn't spend the money to go to this game. We had actually planned on going but ended up having a scheduling conflict. I'm very thankful for that conflict.

We're so effing boring and uninspired. Put yourself in the shoes of a potential recruit. Why would you ever come to Iowa? I'm seriously asking. There's no upside with a hell of a lot of downside. I sure wouldn't come here to waste my talent

If I were a 2 star o-lineman I would, but it would be an NFL check i would be thinking about not winning games.

why do have to run into stacked lines all the time no imagination at all this is why our oc was out of a job

Actually Kirk is smart at getting big contracts just not at football play calling. Barta on the other hand is a dead man walking once we go 4-8 the next 2 seasons.

Latest posts