**OFFICIAL HAWKS FORCED TO GO TO NEW JERSEY GAME THREAD**

Another example why I’d choose to be lucky than good. Lucky remains undefeated.

The men’s team continues to snatch victories from the jaws of defeat. Though I’d rather get back to blowing teams out, I take squeaker victories over heartbreaking losses.

This is really becoming unbelievable. The Rutgers guy took a tough shot and bounced it in, which is a bit lucky and a punch to the gut, but the Iowa long pass deflected right to Joe in the corner and he banks a winning trey off the edge of the backboard. Wow!

I just hope Iowa can save some magic for the tourney.

That last part is what concerns me. Are we using up our "lucky bounces" too early?

That last part is what concerns me. Are we using up our "lucky bounces" too early?
The benefit of winning at the last second a couple of times breeds hope. Play as hard as you can even if it takes a miracle to win. My guess is that if they lost the NW game they might have given up after Rutgers made that lucky three with under 4 seconds to play.

So nice to keep getting wins when the team is in a bit of a funk. They haven't played that well since Michigan. Hopefully they can turn it around and roll some teams.

This is a mentally tough team that doesn't give up. Even when they get down on the road you're confident that they will find a way back. This is a fun team to watch.

Maybe you should take that up with Lightning1 and from what I read he said he would pay. So Why keep bringing it up when he said he would.
Because men bust each other’s balls given the opportunity. It’s give and take.

No big thing.

If we win out, we'll have won 10 in a row and have 26 wins going into the BTT. 14 wins last year, 30 or close to 30 wins the following year?

What's the top 5 win totals in iowa history? They have to have a chance to get up there don't they? I'm fully aware that this team is slightly above average and just keeps finding ways to win, so I don't expect to win out, I dont expect a Big 10 tourney run (obiously) and I dont expect a deep NCAA tournament run, but man are they making this season fun.

Latest posts