!*****Official 'Hawks Fight Da Dogs For A .500 Record' Game Thread*****!

When Drake penetrates...just a bit, Iowa defenders don't move their feet, drop their hands, and try to grab...(or often watch) yah, that works...

Are basic defensive skills taught by Fran's staff?

As a person who's rolled, sprained, and broken his ankles multiple times, I HATE when they show that happening in slo mo. Brings me right up out of my seat. I can actually feel that. OW!

Me too. Won't watch it. Sends a shiver up my spine every time.

6 missed layups. pg play = conner needs to be pg. to's. 13-0 run saves iowa. hope jbo isn't hurt. need to see conner and jbo on floor at same time. hope this doesn't turn into another AW & JB in football. jbo is not a pg and he isn't even the best pg on the team, right now.

Glad to see Iowa pick it up a little in the last few minutes of the half. Was shaking my head earlier on. Even though Drake has a veteran team they are not a good team.

Iowa leads 40-33 at halftime. Iowa’s defense is doing a great job forcing turnovers, and Iowa is doing a great job scoring in the paint.

6 missed layups. pg play = conner needs to be pg. to's. 13-0 run saves iowa. hope jbo isn't hurt. need to see conner and jbo on floor at same time. hope this doesn't turn into another AW & JB in football. jbo is not a pg and he isn't even the best pg on the team, right now.
I would Rotate Connor and Dailey at point and move JBO to SG with some occasional PG if needed.

I would Rotate Connor and Dailey at point and move JBO to SG with some occasional PG if needed.

yes. jbo has only 3 or 4 shots. that needs to be double for each half. maybe fran is trying to disguise it so he can hit conference play and force teams to scramble to prepare. i don't know, but it needs to happen.