!*****Official 'Hawks Fight Da Dogs For A .500 Record' Game Thread*****!

It's really good to see both JBo and Connor on the court. The offense looks crisper and the defense against the 3 looks a bit better

Kriener has had some great position on the block and no one can get him the ball. Pretty poor passing ability so far this season

The last few minutes I’ve been just watching the Iowa offense instead of following the ball. It appears that only two player are moving around and three are standing still. I know this game is over but Fran needs more motion in his offense.

The last few minutes I’ve been just watching the Iowa offense instead of following the ball. It appears that only two player are moving around and three are standing still. I know this game is over but Fran needs more motion in his offense.
Not a lot of motion in their motion offense.

What's up with Ninja not getting a sniff this half? Am I off in thinking that the better the competition, the better he looks compared to Garza?

Kreiner tries the Drik Nowitzki move with the shot clock running down. Rolls off the rim.

Nice pass from JBo to Cook on the break for 2.

Well fellas, I gotta go to work. Drive carefully or we may meet in person.:D
giphy.gif

Another high - low feed from Baer to Cook. When Cook seals his man, it's good news for Iowa.

Iowa 81 High School team 60 .......... yawn. Who’s up next? Is it a real team? I want to see a legit win and get some hope back. That’s why I hope McCaf brings something to the table.

Latest posts