*****Official Hawkeyes vs Knights who are nothing more than losers wearing Tin Foil Game Thread****

They've made one more 3 and two more free throws. There's your 5 points. Unfortunately the refs swallowed their whistles and let them molest us. Then of course Fran explodes and they're not hesitant to call that. F these refs.

I have no idea why Fran took out Garza for Pemsl with a minute left. Why bring in the guy with no offensive game who isn't any better on defense?

He looked better as a freshman than he does now. Just seems out of harmony with the rest of the team.

I don’t care about the technical. Fran needed to do something to get the ref to call fouls in the second half. That is laughable that they called only 3 or 4 fouls on Rutgers all half long, and even let 2 intentional fouls (one by Joe and one by Kriener) at the end of the half.

Coach gets a T going into halftime. He's fuming about something. Meanwhile, I have no idea what Pemsl was doing on that last defensive possession.

He was watching a Rutgers player with two Hawks on him

Way acoss court in threeland

Just stopped paying attention to Harper

How many times did Iowa have to foul on that last play tho? JT right when the ball came in and then RK fouled his guy 5 times. Iowa clearly wanted the foul there and couldnt get it. I don’t mind the tech if Iowa comes out with their hair on fire in The 2nd half so I’ll wait to judge it.

JoeSmooth and Freddy are long overdue

Really going to need them back on target

Rutgers is one of the worst matchups for the Hawks in the Big