***Official Hawkeyes Flog A Bunch Of Baby Blue Mountain Goats Game Thread***

alllllright!!!!

WE hit the three at the half.

CJ has quick subtle fakes that buy him space to get his shot off.

NC is committed to slowing Garza, paying for it in other areas.

Up 12 and Luka hasn't gotten going yet. Bodes well.

alllllright!!!!

WE hit the three at the half.

CJ has quick subtle fakes that buy him space to get his shot off.

NC is committed to slowing Garza, paying for it in other areas.

Up 12 and Luka hasn't gotten going yet. Bodes well.

Bodes very well

We have shown that we can score without Luka

Overplay him and pay the price

We're getting out rebounded 23-15. Basically, the only stat we're leading them in is 3-point shooting. If we go cold from there, I'm worried. We should have looks, unless they change their game plan of selling out to double and triple Garza. I'd expect more pressure from them as well. We cooled off when they started playing defense in our faces. Like the announcer said, we don't play well off the dribble and their defense is starting to force that.

We're getting out rebounded 23-15. Basically, the only stat we're leading them in is 3-point shooting. If we go cold from there, I'm worried. We should have looks, unless they change their game plan of selling out to double and triple Garza. I'd expect more pressure from them as well. We cooled off when they started playing defense in our faces. Like the announcer said, we don't play well off the dribble and their defense is starting to force that.
You got Fran’s cell number by any chance?

Garza missed several close looks which is unusual. I think he will look a lot better this half.

Baby blue is going to continue to guard Garza tight and make Iowa keep beating them with the 3s.
Hope we don't cool off.