Official hawkeyenation agreement

That didn't work with Voldemort.

What we need to do is recruit a nerdy RB with glasses that isn't afraid to stand up to AIRBHG.

425.lucas.haim.lr.031010.jpg

AIRBHG got him too. He's dead.

So did AIRBHG spare Brownlee because he is a racist f***, or because his felt bad for him due to his lack of skills?

I was going to mock AIRBHG when I got to this thread and the second I started typing it, my finger immediately began to hurt...I aborted the attempt and my finger instantly felt better...coincidence???

I mock airbag on a regular basis and my lower back is freaking killing me. Coincidence, or black magic mumbo jumbo?

To never use the name AIRBHG on this site again and only refer to the demon as "he who shall not be named" ala Harry Potter style. If we ignore him he may dissappear. who's with me?

I would be, but I believe the more we acknowledge, the more "public" the name becomes, people will openly hunt it down.

I mock airbag on a regular basis and my lower back is freaking killing me. Coincidence, or black magic mumbo jumbo?

I'm pretty sure that has nothing to do with your mocking and everything to do with sitting in a chair for long periods of time and frequenting the message boards. :p

Latest posts